fire and ice
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: The Child Of The Tundra is here.

Well, I'll have a go at this.

Note: I'm not doing Word Count in this.

IC: HERE HIS CRY

The night was cold and silent. The wind blew softly through the trees near by. The sow white wolf was looking forward to this bonfire that he heard was happening tonight. As far as he knew, it was a First Frost Festival, meaning that winter was nigh. Pendzez wished winter was here already as it was his most favorite season of the year. With the Festival in question, the fruits of the pack's harvesting labour was going to be there. He wasn't sure why, he never attended one of these things before. What he used to do was go out and bring back enough food that would last the whole winter. However, water wasn't necessary for storing for winter. All he did was go out and get a drink. Today, however, was different from he used to do. Well, he had to do what the pack does.

He saw a pile of stick lit up by fire, crackling and burning away. There, he saw a group of wolves gathered around. He saw Iskata, Deuce, Jefferson, and another wolf, who he hadn't met before. Well, he didn't knew the whole pack overnight. He would probably met them like one at a time. This wolf, however, look sort of identical to Deuce. The dark pelted wolf was probably related to Deuce, mabye mother and child. Either way, still would be nice to say hello, get to know him, be friends probably. By the look, Pendzez would say that the other wolf was about his age, mabye one or two months older, or younger.

Pendzez took a breath as he made sure his spear was still holding on his back. The spear was eight feet long. Through light, it's powerful. The handle itself is made with the toughest wood know on the planet. The tip of the handle where it meets the spear head has a some whit ropestring tied on tightly. The head itself is made with the most thoughest of all metals known. It was geyish at first, but recoloured into white. The same with the handle. That's how it earned the name 'Icicle Shard.' Pendzez had experiences with spears like this. It was his fathers. Actually, it was an ancient spear, handed down every Zazkex generation, and Pendzez was next in line to receive it. It was the last gift his father gave him before he died.

Once he had everything set, he started wonder into the group. He past the houses that were present until he was with the group. "Hey there. Sorry I'm late." Pendzez spoke normal and calm as he looked from Iskata to Deuce to Jeffers to Jazper. He turned his head to the food gathered by the pack, then back to the group.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread