fire and ice
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

As a white male entered the vasinity he nodded his hello and returned to him mom. He flashed her a smile as he gave her another hug and watched his little brother. Jazper was overjoyed that Tal remembered him. Leaning in he whisperd, "I have a lot to tell you mom. I'll stop by later on to talk to you about it but, for now let's just have a good time." For now he took his mothers hand and pulled her towards the other fay that had greeted them. Exstending a large paw he introduced himself, "Jazper Rhiannon at your service mam. Sorry to intrude on your celebration."
He had not ment to walk in on a pack event but, never the less he was glade to be accepted with the others.

His golden ords where bright against the black fur and sky as he looked from his mom to the other alpha figure both seemed breakable to him but, tonight carried a secret on his shoulders. A secret his mother would not like and now it seemed stupid to tell her infront of all these wolves. He could picture her reaction when she found out he was falling in love with a coyote. He didn't even knwo her last name! Yet, Garnet had become so much to him ofer the past few weeks. Her giggles, snorts, smiles and jokes. He didn't care if she was once an Inferni member, she had run form them for her own reasons and now they saw eachtoher often. Neither had met eachother's family, neither cared as long as they were having fun and being themselves.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread