fire and ice
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Pendzez looked again as Jazper nodded in a reply hello. He accepted the welcomings of Iskata and Deuce. A young wolf said hello by coming up to Pendzez. The snow white wolf looked at him and smiled. "Hello there" He looked up again to the small group that was assembled together. He happed to know that Jeffers was looking at hi, quickly then looked away. Pendzez knew that Jefferson was still disappointed with what the white boy said. Pendzez was over that and Jeffers still wasn't? Well, what would he do.

Pendzez walked over to Jeffers, coming up beside him, saying, "Hey Jeffers." Pendzez looked down at the ground then back up to the hybrid. "Look, you're right. I should find something to live for. And I'm sorry about saying that I didn't." Pendzez drew out his hand, hoping that the hybrid would shake as prove that he accepted Pendzez's apology. "We can still be friends, right? As long that you don't be a bit grouchy now and then." Pendzez gave a little giggle of humor. Well, Jeffers was grouchy sometimes, sometimes acting like he doesn't give a damn. Mabye it was some of his habits. Can't argue with that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread