a cloud hangs over this city by the sea
[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

"Hi," she breathed as the grass thinned and she neared the stand of trees where she had first spotted Savina. Now they stood on the belt of land that circled the clan’s territory – the spot where most wandering coyotes would wait in hopes of being allowed into their ranks. "It’s good to see you again," she added, smile finding her lips. She settled on the ground, crossing her legs like a pretzel beneath her. She didn’t have anywhere to be at the moment, and figured the two of them could take some time to catch up. She didn’t even realize that the sight of Inferni’s borders or its reputation was having some affect on the ebony girl.

"Things have been good, very good. I told Anselm and he took it very well. And I’ve met a few other people that I have relations with too, though kind of distant. It’s been nice. I actually feel like I have a place to belong. I’m still getting settled though. It’s the idea of staying in one spot and not having to move all the time. I get antsy to check things out." She paused then, realizing she hadn't given Savina much of a chance to interject. "How about you? How are things in," she had to try and remember what the place had been called. "Twilight Vale?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread