a cloud hangs over this city by the sea
[html]

The happy glint returned to her jade eyes as the two converged on each other. "It's good to see you again as well!" As Ryan lowered herself to sit cross-legged on the ground the slight femme reclined back onto her haunches. Relief struck her as the girl mentioned that she had finally been able to tell Anslem that she was his daughter and that he received it well. "Oh, that's great! I'm so happy to hear that. I saw him not too long ago in Halifax and asked about you, but he didn't mention anything about you being his daughter so I assumed you hadn't had the chance to tell him yet. How does it feel?" She was genuinely interested to hear how it felt for her to now have a father. It was something Savina would never get the chance at.

Smile widened as the coyote listed off the goings on in her life. If she liked it here, then Inferni must not be all that bad. The wolfess just couldn't shake the unsettling feeling of those pikes in the background though. She was doing her best to avoid letting the ghastly things slip into her vision, but it was somewhat difficult. "It's good to have a place that you feel you belong. That's what my pack here has done for me." Her head nodded thoughtfully.

"Oh things are good. Though actually that's one of the reasons I came. Twilight Vale isn't around anymore." Savina didn't think she'd ever really said that out loud before, and it hit her ears in a strange way. Though as time passed so did her feelings of loss for the old pack. It was more a name than anything, her home and family were still intact. "It still has mostly the same members and we are in practically the same area as Twilight Vale was, but we joined with a couple members of another disbanded pack and are now known as Crimson Dreams. I'm actually the second in command of it now." That was another thing that still felt weird to the Italian girl, but it too was beginning to become more comfortable. "So, if that wanderlust ever gets to you too bad you should stop by and see me. You'll be welcome anytime and free to stay in the mansion if you wish." The Lieutenant General deeply hoped that Ryan would visit sometime. She would love to show the girl her home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread