a cloud hangs over this city by the sea
[html]

She couldn't help but let out a small, mostly silent laugh at the comment about her telling Anslem. It hadn't been said, but it was obvious Ryan had expected the encounter to go poorly, maybe even expecting the worst. The ebony lady could definitely relate. When she was faced with some problem she tended to do the same thing. She had done that when she had heard about Kansas' shady past. But now that had all been cleared up and they were closer than ever.

As most often happened when someone got excited about her new pack, it spread to her and made her incredibly proud. Savina's chest puffed up a bit, that seemed to be her usual physiological response to those feelings. "Thanks! Yeah, I'm really happy with it. I think it will turn out to be a very long lasting pack. It really feels like one big family." Talk of the creepy mansion that lay in the territory beyond made her glance back at the pikes. A small shudder went through her body again. "I mean no offense, but I can definitely imagine it is creepy. I haven't seen much, but that appears to be the feel they've gone with around here at least." She hoped Ryan wouldn't take her words in the wrong way. She wasn't really criticizing anyone or anything. It was more a concern for her friend living in such an seemingly unwelcome place.

"Crimson Dreams' mansion is pretty nice actually. Most of us live in it, including myself. It took me a while to get used to sleeping indoors, but it's really beneficial. It especially will be when it starts to get really cold." It was clear to see the foreign wolfess was not looking forward to the winter months that laid ahead.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread