a cloud hangs over this city by the sea
[html]

Her bushy jet tail beat happily against the ground as she eagerly listened about Ryan's crush. The other girl exhibited all the signs that Savina had whenever she talked about Kansas. It filled her with more joy to see this happiness in her friend. She knew how great the feeling was and being around another who had those same feelings multiplied the sensation. "I'm so happy to hear that Ryan! He sounds like a great guy!" Now it was her turn to tell about her lovely boy. As usual, her ears gently rolled back against her head. It was the common outward response of her feelings for the Sadira wolf. "Well, he's handsome, and so sweet. The first time we met he read me this beautiful poem. When we're together I get this feeling I just can't describe." It was like warm shot from the tip of her nose to the tip of her tail, yet so much more than just that. "I never thought I would fall for someone so fast, but here I am, in love with him." Her voice held no tone of thinking that that was at all a bad thing. "And, he made me this necklace." The fey motioned with her head to the silver chain and pink shell that hung from her neck. She wore it as often as she could, and made sure to take it off when she was doing something that could cause damage to it. The gift meant a lot to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread