a cloud hangs over this city by the sea
[html]

You reply and call it good then?

The girl couldn't help but beam about the whole situation. Kansas was really everything she had ever wanted in a man, yet had not known that she desired. They had a more egalitarian relationship. Both of them had their flaws and strengths which complimented the other nicely. She really wouldn't have it any other way. "Isn't it? I didn't even tell him what I liked, he just knew." She was still greatly impressed by that fact. Whether the choice had been conscious or not didn't really matter much to her. "No one had ever given me anything before, so it goes without saying I was more than surprised." A chuckle came from her with that. She knew his intention had been to surprise her, so his goal had been achieved. "I'd really like to find something for him, but nothing has caught my eye yet." Savina smiled warmly at Ryan. It was good to have someone to share these feelings with who was having them for another as well. "He really is. I couldn't ask for a better one."

A thought struck her just then and she looked with bright eyes at her friend. "Do you want to maybe go for a walk around the area? I haven't seen much of this part of 'Souls. We can sight-see while we talk." The femme always liked to walk around and see new places. It was even more fun with a friend by your side however.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread