took a train to new york city
[html]
        Flipping through the book became an involuntary action as Luka again regarded the stranger and his inquiry. "Da, I do, but zhey're in Europe vith my muzzer," he replied, glancing again toward his book. There was a drawing on this page, done in Medieval woodcarving of a dragon with flames erupting from it's parted jaws. He turned toward it's cover again, squinting at the title to try and decipher the letters there, but it was futile. They'd been done in gold leaf, and it'd since been rubbed off over the years. "Do you?" the werewolf asked, placing it back on the shelf. Gaze noticed a deck of cards with a pentagram star printed on the cover and he picked this up, turning toward the other and smiling faintly. Opening the top, he slid the cards from their box and began to shuffle them.
        "I have a question, eef you don't mind," Luka said lightly, continuing to shuffle. "Vhat's your name? Here I go, telling you my life story, and yet I 'ave nozzing to call you by, should ve ever meet again. I am Luka, by zhe vay." He pulled a random card from the deck and glancing at it, repressing a vague smirk. On the card was printed a man carrying a bag of belongings and a rose, glancing toward the sky about to walk right off the edge of a cliff. The Fool--how quaint.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread