the archer's bows have broken
[html]

It’s okay. College eats my souls too. Sorry Adelaida is hard to talk with, she hates everyone and everything Smile

Adelaida was more inclined to watch the coyote just in case she wasn’t as harmless as she seemed, rather than the sunset though she tried to keep her brilliant blue eyes focused on the sinking orb. I haven’t watched the sunset in ages. Adelaida couldn’t remember a time when she had truly sat down to watch the sunset, perhaps as a child with her siblings and mother, but in the last year she hadn’t had time to think about something as frivolous as the sunset. Still she did not believe she had time to sit here, but she couldn’t tear herself away, couldn’t upright walk out on this coyote, least she create more ill feelings toward her from the members of Inferni. Errm yes... I’ve always lived around here actually. Although now she was more of a wanderer so she lived anywhere she pleased, no true place where she settled in at night, but these lands were home, for better or worse. Lately she had been staying in the forests just east of the beach. What about you? Adelaida already knew the answer to that, the female stank of Inferni, but it would be rude not to return the question, and she did not want to let on that she had had a run in with Inferni members recently.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread