Don't wanna be your weekend lover
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

---

The demon stirred as the wild beast it was under the actual beast's cocoa fur. It was good to know he was not left entirely to the loneliness. The Lilium had a head for fitting dates, and he watched the silent pain emerging from the figure visible in the dashing light of the fully grown moon. Haku still knew nothing of the dashing female's life, but he finally had learned what emotional pain was, and he was quite sure he could read some of it in the miserable soul so all alone up there. It was possible she preferred the solitary moment, but Haku had always cared very little of what other beings wanted.

Silently he approached the white shell, and he knew she would not notice him before he was close. The ocean glittered, the moon was full, the night was perfect. Lately I've been wishing I had one desire, something that would make me never want another. Almost invisible drops of water clung to his fur and reflected dully in the soft light. He bowed elegantly while rising his right arm and offering a hand to the falled angel that had fallen down and hurt herself.

Come here, love., he said with soft words barely more than a whisper. He knew she would do as he said. Crystal blue eyes, tranquil and smooth as water, was softly set upon her, silently suggesting a quiet and worthwhile evening for them both.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread