When you're crying, I try to make you laugh.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 4w6s2b.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #000;">

The sound of stepping paws, the musk of an unfamiliar wolf, and the pleasant and soft voice bombarded Cer’s senses all at once. Slowly Cercelee raised her head and dragged her eyes, still fixated on the colorful array of fallen leaves, up to meet those of the newcomer’s. Although the appearance of female was something Cercelee had not quite ever seen no surprised registered on her face, only a pleasant half smile. While this wolf was unfamiliar, Cercelee had caught traces of her scent one or twice while scouting the pack lands. The scent of Dahlia de Mai clung heavily to her pelt and Cercelee knew that this was one of the two wolves who had been admitted into the pack during her absence. The other seemed to have disappeared already, Cercelee wasn’t sure if she could mourn the loss of a wolf she had never met.

"You’re not disturbing anything, don’t worry about that." Cercelee grinned at the girl, her voice light and flitting, a flute. In truth Cercelee welcomed the distraction, her thoughts were apt to wander somewhere she did not wish them sooner or later, and to be distracted was less effort them to will her mind into submission. Besides, this meeting with the mystery member was bound to happen sooner or later, although it did not show Cercelee was slightly unnerved. Would she have to explain to this wolf that she was actually her leader? "I’m Cercelee." Would her name be recognized, or had no one informed the female about their missing Rosea? Squinting her eyes at the stranger’s face in a playful manner, Cercelee continued. Whether her identity was already known or not would be reveal, Cercelee opted to be cheery rather than on edge. "You have quite the interesting face my friend, I don’t think I’ve ever seen eyes quite like that, not to mention those markings."

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread