When you're crying, I try to make you laugh.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 4w6s2b.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #000;">

Cercelee smiled at the girl, noting how her posture changed with the new knowledge. Cercelee always appreciated the respect the pack members showed for her, but part of her was amused by it as well. Cercelee had not never meant for herself to be the sole leader of Dahlia, Colibri was suppose to have been the leader, Cercelee only her right hand man. Although the snow white wolf had been leading on her own for months now, it was still strange at times. The easiest method was to only address the issue of respect when any one member blatantly lacked it, which this female clearly did not. Cwmfen was more than respectful, and Cercelee took note of it, always filing her pack members attributes and flaws.

"Occursus Silicis? I like that." The name slipped off the tongue like poetry, although Cercelee didn’t understand foreign languages when she heard them spoken she always found herself repeating the words. Some seemed awkward to her ears, others seemed to flow so smoothly. They could call this place that, it needed an official name at any rate. Cercelee would announce it at the next pack meeting, whenever that was. Slowly, one by one, Cercelee intended to name every area of her lands, even if others rarely used the names or never even knew them, every beloved area (which Cer loved every inch of her lands) deserved a name.

Brilliant blue eyes opened and stared hard at the female, her request was not unusual, and if anyone was to know about Dahlia de Mai Cercelee was the a logical choice. The female had been here, and a leader, since the beginning, had seen the pack blossom and grow, had seen wolves come and go and for the most part could remember their names. Yet it was unusual in that few wolves, new comers or not, asked her for such help. Most seemed to throw themselves in and learn as they go, trial and error, sometimes to Cercelee’s annoyance. Smiling warmly, Cercelee nodded. "I’d love you. Ask me anything you’d like, I’ll take you any place you’d like to see. "

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread