When you're crying, I try to make you laugh.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... ETABLE.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

500+

Cwmfen smiled at the white Cercelee. The black female was both delighted and relieved that one naming of the square had pleased the Rosea. But the female was silent, responding with nothing and silence. The woad-marked female supposed that she could and should have offered an “I’m glad” or a “Thank you” at least, yet, she was unsure as to whether or not those were the proper responses. And, by the time she had decided that something should be said, enough time had passed that a comment would seem relevant, and so the she-wolf remained in awkward silence. She thought it strange of herself, that she, one who had spent life in spiteful aggression (and fear also), had become so docile once a place of shelter had been found. Occasionally, she would feel the bellicose creature stirring in her heart, but he slept in fitful dormancy, awaiting the perfect moment in which he should be released.... But not yet.

The woad-marked female was relieved that her request had been accepted; the warmth of the smile given was like the warming rays of that day’s sun, and the timid female felt the level of her comfort with the white wolf rise marginally. Safety. She always believed that it was optimal to learn from the best, and who better than the leader of the pack? The Rosea no doubt knew the most of these lands, as well as the rituals of the pack life—all of which were alien to the black fae. And now that the question had been proposed and accepted, she was unsure as to which of the many questions to present first.

Cwmfen considered her options for several moments, her nose twitching with the news brought on the cooling air. “I think that before all else, I would like to know more about the formalities of the pack.” The alto tones fluttered on the breeze like a breathless sigh. Then, as if realizing that this request may be vaugue, she added, “From the day I was born, I have never experienced the life of a pack, and I am unfamiliar with the subtle rituals… Hunting with partners, or perhaps with the pack. Relationships, even…” There was an odd and sudden lonely solitude about the female. Her curiosity of relationships was perhaps understandable. Her inexperience gave her a certain amount of paranoia that she would be imposing somehow, that she would somehow commit some insubordination, that boundaries of the expectations of relationships would be breached unintentionally. If the blush could be seen through the blackness of her fur, she might have been the colour of a ripe strawberry, but luckily, despite the emotion that emanated in heat waves from her, it was not physically portrayed.

A sheepish smile came across her lips. “—Or perhaps there is a way I could get to know the rest of the members of the pack…? I have scented them, but I have met only Haku and yourself—and DaVinci as well—” The female wondered suddenly if she should have mentioned the coyote hybrid at all. She hoped that the leaders had known of his presence within the pack ground those months ago, for she did not wish to cause trouble for him. She continued, hoping that she had not crossed over one of those boarders. “I wish to no longer be a stranger here…”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread