When you're crying, I try to make you laugh.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 4w6s2b.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #000;">

Cercelee smiled at Cwmfen’s words, as the woad marked female seemed to accept Dahlia de Mai as her home and the members as her family. Yes, it was a strange concept for many loners to get use to, having a company of strangers now be such important figures in one’s life, but Cercelee would have it no other way. With perfect honesty and sincerity, Cercelee could declare that she loved those in her pack most of all, more than any family living or dead, more than the friends of her past. They had not stuck with her, and while it was idealistic to think that those in her pack would be with her forever, they had her complete loyalty now. She mourned each member that left or disappeared, but only very briefly, because it was those who remained whom she adored most. It was them that deserved her attention and efforts and emotions.

Cercelee nodded at Cwmfen’s declaration to meet Slay, and smiled as she spoke of wanting a hunter rank. They need scouts and hunters, she was pleased that the lady picked one of their ranks that was lacking. "Slay will need to be informed of your rank, and while you two will work closely together at times, he has no say over whether you keep your rank or not. It’s up to you to decide which rank fits you best, which one makes the best use of your talents. If you decide hunter is not the rank for you, it can easily be changed, but I think you will enjoy it. You seem like a huntress." Indeed, the female did. Cercelee thought the raven female to be precise and calculating, and her appearance too lent to the rank. Dark as night, with the woad markings playing the part of shadows, in the shadows of a forest, or in the dark of night, Cwmfen would have perfect camouflage.

The next question made Cercelee pause, her brow furrowed and she shook her head almost sadly. "Many wolves claim a building as their own personal den, though I do not, you may too. Pick a house or building and live in it, if that’s your wish. No other area has so formal a purpose however. The pack is still young though, that may change, we have so many interesting areas, so many uses could be made of them. The harbor, the vineyards, the library and other buildings... so much potential in all our land. I hope to bring more customs and traditions to this pack. Did you have any special customs from where you came? "

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread