When you're crying, I try to make you laugh.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 4w6s2b.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #000;">

Cercelee titled her head sympathetically at the girl, the words that she spoke bothered her. Her father had kept her and her mother isolated? Although Cer knew that such acts of evil did go on, Inferni’s many crimes were a testimony to that, she still felt a surreal feeling when confronted with them. The physical world that she and the others lived in was far from perfect, Cercelee knew this and did not try to delude herself, but the mental world she wished she lived in, it was a utopia. In many ways it reminded her of her first few months, of what she could remember from those times, when sorrow or anger or any other ill feeling had yet to work it’s way into her heart. Perhaps if others had been raised as she had, before the accident with her mother and brothers, before Adrastos had lost his head and left her, than there might be less canines whose sole purpose seemed to be to cause suffering. Yet Cwmfen did not exist to cause suffering, and Cercelee smiled at the girl, she would not pry into her past life and the Rosea had no words to express her unhappiness at what Cwmfen had been through, but she hope that the smile counted for something.

Cercelee was glad when the female continued thinking of more suggesting on what to do with the vast amount of land they claimed. A common den, it had crossed Cer’s mind briefly in the past, more so when she had lived among Twilight Vale and seen their way of life, but she was not sure how the Dahlians would take to it. Cercelee did not doubt their loyalty to one another, and she felt a great love for all of them, but she knew of the stress and discomfort that lurked beneath the surface of their lives. Cercelee could sense the uneasiness that Haku and Firefly could sometimes inspire in the others, and she knew that none of them knew one another as intimately as she could hope for. Perhaps a common den would help to rectify the situation, and she was glad that Cwmfen found it a good idea. "Yes, I think a common den would be good. However, I don’t know if we could have a natural den, I don’t know of any in our lands that are large enough. We could have a common building, one of the stronger built ones and one large enough to accommodate our whole pack, but I fear with everyone having their own building to call home, what use would they find for a common one? I think we’d need more to lure them there, and I don’t know what would do that."

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread