When you're crying, I try to make you laugh.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... mfenv2.png); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

There’s still a lot she can learn, but Cwmfen is running out of questions at the moment, hahahah. I know that this is a relatively short thread, but is it okay if we close this one? ^=^;; And this post is kind of crap OnO
500+

Cwmfen was glad that the white, blue-eyed Rosea did not pry or even ask about her struggling mind. She knew that she had made it apparent—and not intentionally so—that her past had been filled with something of a sinister nature; Cercelee’s slight gesture of the crania had hinted at that. But Cwmfen was not prepared to speak of it yet to any soul. Indeed, the thought of it no longer brought tears of fear and anger and frustration to her milky white eyes for time had dulled the edge of that knife. But the tale and the words were the whetstone, and her soul was not prepared to face that weapon just yet. The Cwmfen constantly lamented for the loss of her purity, for she had intended to share it with someone of worth. The black fae smiled meekly, scarcely even a smile, and hoped that that was enough for now. But she hoped also that one day she would be able to share this secret with some other creature and lighten the burden that bore down upon her soul.

The white-eyed female laughed softly at herself. "I had forgotten to consider that," she said quietly. The fae shook her head at herself. It seemed that her own observant nature was ill keened with disuse, for the white Rosea had only just mentioned that the members keep their own homes. If they claimed their own personal den, what use did they have of a common den? Truly? She smiled sheepishly. But as the white Rosea continued, she nodded in agreement. There would have to be a quality that drew the others in.... Unfortunately, such suggestions were not well produced by the female, but she tried to think of something regardless. "Perhaps," she said at length, "if there were some sort of holiday where some sort of festive activity required a gathering, the members would be more inclined to conglomerate." The silver tones paused thoughtfully. "Or, perhaps it would be a place to welcome pups—" The female caught herself. She did not know why, but the topic made her uneasy. She laughed uneasily, as if illustrating this point.

Breifly, the milky orbs glanced upon the cerulean heavens. "Forgive me! I hope that I have not taken up too much of your time." The black fae rose slowly and fluidly. "Thank you for all your help." The voice of the she-wolf was quiet when she addressed the Rosea, and it seemed that the quieter her voice became, the more grateful she was. "I will definitely set out to meet Slay and discover some of the tendencies of the hunting." To the white, blue-eyed Rosea, she dipped her woad-bound maw. "I hope I will see you once more... Perhaps at a meeting?" She smiled and hoped that it would be so.

"Farewell." And the silver tones were like the sweet melody of the springtime birds. But she was unsure now as to whether she must wait for permission to be dismissed and so hesitated where she stood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread