looking through a telescope
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
blah, this was kinda crappy, I apologize Tongue

As often times happened when the jet femme was near the ocean, she had become so absorbed in it she had lost all awareness of the things around her. It wasn't until the soft voice floated through the air that she knew she was no longer by herself. Ears twitched in the direction of the stranger and the Crimson Dreams member took a deep breath of the cool salty breeze that blew over the beach. Slowly her slender head turned towards the masked female, a smile on her muzzle. "Mmmm, very. I love the sea. I think its the best place to relax." Her words rolled off her tongue with their usual Italian melody.

There appeared to be something sad and distant about the lupine before her. Raising back to her feet she casually walked closer to the brown girl and the little hitchhiker on her back. "My name's Savina. What brings you and your small friend here today?" After the last words had left her mouth, it sounded a bit weird. It wasn't like this was her space, far from it. Hopefully the other wouldn't take it as such, she was simply trying to make polite conversation. Savina was rather intrigued by the creature on the wolfess' back. She'd never seen such an animal before, much less riding on the back of a large predator.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread