looking through a telescope
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Emerald orbs sparkled and a small, soft laugh escaped her throat as the little creature piped up when he was introduced. She had no idea what he was saying, as she didn't know the first thing about low speech. Many wolves in her birth pack, especially the elders, found such things beneath them. What reason did a wolf have to speak with things it should be hunting and eating? Perhaps the female could see the logic in that, but at the same time she could understand the comforts and benefits in being able to understand the smaller creatures as well. "Well, it is very nice to meet you Adelaida. Pickles." She nodded her head at the both of them.

Savina saw the unease in the brown femme's eyes, and quickly tried to rack her brain for something to talk about. Of course as it seemed to almost always be the case, when you were in desperate need for a topic it seemed they all disappeared into the nooks and crannies of your mind, nowhere to be found. Her eyes scanned over the ocean, and then back at the cliff that she had descended from. Finally something popped into her head. It wasn't the best subject, but it seemed like the only thing she could think of at the moment. "I live over in the western portion of these lands, so I wanted to come see the other side of things. When I was up in the mountains I saw what the fire had destroyed on the other side. It seems many of my friends and packmates came from there. Did you come from over there too?" Perhaps it was the fact that she herself was not from here that made her so interested in where everyone else had come from. In any case she hoped it would lead to more things to discuss.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread