looking through a telescope
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I'm really having trouble deciding whether or not I like this avatar I made...

She was glad to see Adelaida relax a bit more and take a seat in the sand. Jade eyes followed as Pickles scurried around, exploring the beach. A soft chuckle came from her mouth as she too reclined back into a seated position and her gaze returned to the chocolate wolf as she began to speak. This was the first "native" resident of these particular lands that Savina had met. She tried to imagine what it must have been like to return to your home to find so many strangers suddenly occupying the area. "I imagine that was a bit disconcerting. Though as one of those newcomers I suppose I don't have much room to talk."

"In Dahlia de Mai? What is her name? I know a few wolves from there. Their leader, Cercelee, stayed in my old pack for a while after she had been injured." She hadn't really met anyone that looked like Adelaida, but that didn't mean anything. It seemed oftentimes lupine siblings didn't look anything alike. It was certainly true of Ehno and herself. "Yes, from one of the places in Europe called Italy. I came here on a ship, though it was an accident. I'm very happy here however. My brother managed to end up here as well, that's helped it feel more like home."

The more they talked it became somewhat clear why the female was a bit nervous. Her sister had joined a pack, yet she was left alone in her homelands and surrounded by strangers. "Well, if you're ever looking for a pack, I'm the second-in-command of my pack. We're called Crimson Dreams and are located off to the west at Rabbit Lake. Even if you don't want to join I'd be more than willing to let you visit and stick around for a while if you'd like." The Italian girl hated to see anyone without a home and family. Adelaida seemed like a very nice person so she wasn't at all hesitant to extend such an offer to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread