looking through a telescope
[html]

The massive amount of canines that had flooded into her home lands and settled themselves in had been very disconcerting, but that had only been the tip of the iceberg to Adelaida. The discovery of shifters, the clans of coyotes, the attack on her by coyotes of said clan, the virus that now lived in her body, all of those events had contributed to making Adelaida the timid, unstable creature she was before Savina now. Yet it wouldn’t have been proper to blurt all of this out, chances were that Savina had nothing against coyotes or that she, too, was a shifter. Adelaida had experiences offending others because she didn’t think before she thought, and so, she kept her mouth shut, until the female asked of her sister.

Alexey Koios. Adelaida shrugged. Alexey had made her choice and Adelaida had wanted as little to do with Alexey’s new life as possible. The name Cercelee meant nothing to Adelaida, as would any of the other names of the Dahlians. Adelaida smiled at the mention of Savina’s brother. I have a brother too. He hasn’t come home yet, but I think he will. Sankor was still missing and now more than ever (ever since Alexey and Adelaida weren’t on speaking terms), Ade missed him. Sankor was her own personal super hero, she had depended on him for so much growing up and whether true or not, Adelaida felt that if only the male would return he could patch all the holes in her heart.

The next words that came from Savina’s mouth took Adelaida by surprise, and then the retched feeling of anxiety could be felt forming in her stomach. The offer was kind, and Adelaida was truly grateful, but when the masked female let her mind wander to imagine herself inside a pack worries began to flood her. Thank you, but I don’t think I’m meant for a pack. I... I don’t get along with many others. Too different I guess. Adelaida sighed, she physically wasn’t different at all, but mentally she still grouped herself apart from the other wolves she had met.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread