looking through a telescope
[html]

Adelaida titled her head at Savina, her eyes widened at the news of her sister’s fight. Alexey was not the type to go looking for trouble, but for that matter neither was Adelaida and she bore more battle wounds now than she ever had in her life. How much did Savina know about her sister’s recent doings? Do... Do you know who she was fighting with? With a sinking feeling Adelaida looked away, trying to compose herself. She thought she knew the answer already, it was a coyote. And Adelaida could also guess why her sister was fighting in the first place. As far as Adelaida was concerned it was her fault, despite the fact that Alexey and her weren’t speaking, Adelaida was doing a grand job of dragging her sister down to her level. Turning back, Adelaida’s voice shook. Of course Alexey was okay, otherwise Savina would have told her by now, but it was best to confirm. She’s okay... right?

Sankor, that’s my brother’s name. Although if the male ever did return, they would have no trouble finding each other. The three Koios children knew these lands better than they knew themselves at times, and if Sankor caught Ade’s scent or Ade caught Sankor’s scent it would only be a matter of time before one of them tracked the other down. Of course, that was if he was to come home anytime soon. Adelaida smiled at the thought, trying to forget about Lexey and focus on her other sibling. I miss him dearly, but I know he’s okay. He was always the one to take care of Alexey and me while we were growing up.

The concerned inquiry from the female didn’t take Adelaida by surprise. Adelaida herself knew that she was unhappy on her own. Although she didn’t quite find any of the current packs in the lands welcoming, she didn’t wish to stay a loner, and any who knew her would say the same. Still, she didn’t quite wish to explain her reasoning to Savina, the female seemed so accepting, she would probably find Adelaida’s prejudice to be appalling. At least that was the fear, and Adelaida looked away. I... I... I don’t... . Swallowing hard, Adelaida met with the emerald eyes of the other female. Coyotes and hybrids! I can’t stand them! But most of all shifters! I don’t understand them and I wish they would just go away. They’re monsters and they’ve invaded my home... Adelaida realized how horrible her words sounded as they came barreling out of her mouth, but they were already said, and chances were, if Savina were a shifter that Adelaida’s confession would not be taken too kindly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread