looking through a telescope
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Immediately she saw the worry enter Adelaida's eyes with the news of her sister, and some guilt struck the wolfess. But perhaps this was a good thing, she knew that she would want to know if her sibling had been in a fight. Quickly she decided to answer her second question, considering that was what was surely causing her the largest amount of grief at the moment. "Yes, yes she's fine. Just a little shaken up. She had some wounds, but nothing too serious." Her mind searched back to that day, trying to recall what all Alexey had said about her unpleasant encounter. "She said it was...someone from Inferni." Part of her was still a little worried about the possibilities of larger consequences of that fight. The last thing that was needed was for Dahlia de Mai and Inferni to start another war. Surely Cercelee would do all she could to prevent such a thing. However if her members were the ones starting fights, how much could she do?

Savina nodded her head with a warm smile as the chocolate fey talked more of her brother. She took the name to memory and thought of her own brother. Ehno had always been her protector as well. In fact that is what his name meant. "Well, then I'm sure you'll cross paths with him again soon." The chances of this native reuniting with her brother were much greater than her chances had been of being with Ehno again here in this new place, and yet it had happened. She had few doubts that the same would happen for this one.

As Adelaida began to try and explain her reasons for not getting along with others, she could see the frantic gestures return to her body language. She looked away and she muttered a few words. Then when their eyes met again it all came out. Midnight fey's eyes widened at the tirade that was thrown her way. That had been very unexpected. As the last few sentences were uttered, her ears pinned back against her skull. She knew that many wolves had prejudices against coyotes, but she had never encountered anyone who hated luperci. This girl thought her a monster? She cringed at the word. It hurt, and it ignited a small spark of anger inside her. She had shown Adelaida nothing but kindness, and yet a great insult had just been thrown at her. She had lived as a normal wolf for the majority of her life, but had never scorned that part of her or that others took good advantage of it.

A strange new look entered her gaze, all the friendly light absent them now. She rose to her feet, ears still rolled back. "I think I better go then. Since you think me such a monster." The female spat out that last word, the anger and hurt evident in her voice. If this was the direction this exchange was headed she needed to leave before her anger grew. Even though the wolf was inconsiderate didn't mean she should be subjected to the thing that lurked inside of herself. Slowly, she began to take steps away from Adelaida.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread