looking through a telescope
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As the dark femme stalked away from Adelaida, she heard the other stumble with words to try and explain herself. This didn't stop Savina though. She could feel the anger bubbling up inside and the dark creature beginning to stir. She would not allow it to be fed anymore, to risk it taking over. There would be only one outcome if that were to happen. The other would be brutalized and it would only give her all the more reason to hate shifters. A long whine split the air and as the masked girl then was finally able to make a coherent statement. At the word "you" her hackles raised and a soft growl came from her throat. But as the last sentence was said her paws stopped moving.

A deep breath was drawn into her lungs and she tightly closed her eyes, an attempt to get a hold on her temper. It was only partially successful. The jet wolfess spun around and briskly walked back to Adelaida, only stopping when their noses were only a few inches apart. A small fire blazed in her emerald orbs. "Well, since you're one of us, there's something you should know. The only thing different is that we are able to change our forms. If you tore into me with your claws, I'd be hurt and bleed just the same as you. And words can, and do, hurt worse than fangs. You had better learn to keep your tongue in check, for there are many who would not have had as tame a reaction as I did." Her tone was harsh, really as harsh as it ever got, which was quite rare.

With one last huff in Adelaida's direction, Savina stepped back a bit. Not taking a seat, she stood staring at the other wolf. Waiting to see where this encounter would go next.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread