We could throw our loyalties to the sea.
[html]

Cercelee did not turn her head as the male approached, her eyes glued to the waters crashing against the shore. It was only after the male had seated himself and spoke that Cer turned her icy blue eyes to the Lilium. “My homecoming was a while ago Haku, I’m afraid you missed it, but thank you all the same.” Her voice was calm, friendly even despite the sting the words held. Silence shrouded them as Cercelee looked over Haku’s body, discerning just how much damage he had suffered during the war. None of her pack mates had returned maimed, for that she was grateful although she was not sure if Desaevio’s disappearance had been due to the war or not. Cercelee let the silence continue a moment more although she did not need to collect her thoughts, she simply relished in the fact that she did indeed control this conversation. That would be established now, though she would not deny Haku his right to speak.

Finally she opened her mouth to speak, and she was sure the words were exactly what Haku expected. “And what about you’re whereabouts? I suppose you were attending to some important business, at least I hope you were.” Cercelee eyed him curiously, she knew that there had been no business, and if there had been it had not pertained to Dahlia and therefore was not important. “You know, I expect a report of the war when I returned, from my leading general, but he was away. I had to speak with Gaberiel myself.” Her meeting was nothing to keep secret, although she wasn’t quite sure if Haku would be privy to all the information that had been discussed at the meeting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread