We could throw our loyalties to the sea.
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

---

Her stingy reply did not surprise him, and made him wonder again why she had allowed him to rise up to act as her assistant. She had not wanted the war to happen, and problems could have been solved differently from the start, and the whole issue could have been avoided. She was young though, and he had made a mess that she did not deserve so soon after his mother had left her all alone in the dark with the responsibility for a pack. His ears flickered slightly backwards in quiet discomfort. After a moment of silence she continued, and he let his head tilt slightly and his gaze went beyond her and out towards the tranquil ocean. They both knew he had not been working from nine to five every day after the fight. Not that there had been any important issues to deal with, because he might have attended to it then, but there were always smaller issues that could be worked out, things that could be done.

The earth toned Lilium remained silent for a few moments as she let it be known that she had attended a meeting with Mr. Inferni himself. I was only a call away, but yes, I should have come to you and given you an update of the outcome. He shrugged slightly, wondering how poisonous her words would become today. If you don't mind before I give you our report, Cercelee, what did Gabriel have to say? His voice was oiled with honest curiosity, and he met her cool gaze. He silently wondered if there would be a mention of the little Miss de le Poer and what had happened on that front.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread