We could throw our loyalties to the sea.
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

300+

There was no point in trying to get Haku more submissive, because there was no need to. They both knew where their positions were, and he would not bother get into a mental fight about nothing at all. He had no objections with having someone above himself in the hierarchy, actually he preferred that for now, having someone steering the wheels. Cer’s ice was present yet again and tried to get under his skin. He had always found himself disliking the tone her voice always seemed to have when she was talking with him under four eyes. However, he did not visibly react to it, because her words never seemed to be able to get to him anyway. His warm blue stayed at the ice, yet there was no provocative in his stare, nor anything in his pose. He silently pondered if she saw him as anything else than an unstable beast. Well, that was a wrong approach. Cercelee was young, but she knew what she did. However, now the blood had been cleaned up, and he wondered what she would do with him. The Lilium doubted she trusted him, and if that was a fact, then he did not blame her.

Yees, his voice slowly managed to push out the only positive answer there was. It was true though, this whole war was over and done with, and he was empty. Not much. Unfortunately a few of us fell on Inferni soil, but so did a few coyotes. It lead to nothing, only a raped girl and a damaged child. Firefly raped, and only gods knew what had happened to Talitha. Yes, he actually knew the child’s name. Hardly a child, but not an adult yet. If it had been someone in Dahlia, he would make sure they would regret what they had done, no matter what reason they had picked. His thoughts circled Firefly, then pushed it away, because it was close to unbearable to actually think about. He hated the fact that he had started to care. I am glad it is over, the male started, but his voice died before he managed to pick it up again. I am sorry for what I did, and I cannot blame my actions on what happened to Mew. I honestly don’t know what made me go this far. Actually, he did have an idea, but he was not sure how real the chill that sometimes went through his body actually was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread