We could throw our loyalties to the sea.
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

300+

As Cercelee threw out a few last words concerning the girl from Inferni, Haku broke eye contact and looked down. Someone should have watched her, he should have watched her. Yet, Haku was only a single individual, and he had not been able to be everywhere at once. The Lilium had been naive, silly to believe that she was safe. It was odd though, and he really wished he could explain how a trespasser at that time, a coyote even, had managed to travel that deep into the territory and get to the de le Poer child. They would probably never get to know, as he knew Gabriel never would be able to face him without snapping after his throat. However, Cercelee did not stay on the subject of the girl, but moved on rather to what had been the obvious flaw that had made it all happen. Scouting, patrolling. Of course, a duty Haku obviously had failed to do properly as well. Le Sigh.

Their territory was too big for Haku's taste at the moment. They did not have the right amount of pack members to maintain the borders and have control over random trespassers. I am the only member on that duty, and I cannot do it alone. Haku stated, dry facts. Ember had been fair enough, but she had stuck her tail between her legs and run off to another pack, and no other scouts had been recruited after that, simply because there had not seemed to be an interest for it, and the Lilium had assumed they would be a bit more alert under the war with Inferni. Obviously not. Haku nodded to the pack meeting suggestion. There had not been one for a little while, not since he got the sub leader promotion in the start of the wolf versus coyote war. It would be interesting to see who was left.

DaVinci.. Haku perked his ears. That was the annoying male that had been about. He had not caught the name, but it could only be the gray hybrid. DaVinci put lives on risk when he unannounced attended to the hostage exchange without anyone knowing. It surprised me that the coyotes did not instantly see it as a foul play and went for our throats. The chocolate male furrowed his eyebrows slightly. I do agree, and he is far from the only one that is roaming freely around in Dahlia. A pack meeting sounds like something we could need. We would get an overview of who actually is left, and I'll assign at least one more to scout duty. If not permanent, then at least temporary

[/html]

Messages In This Thread