We could throw our loyalties to the sea.
[html]

Haku only reminded Cercelee of what she was already aware of. Haku had no scouts under him, he did not have to defend that. “I know Haku, I do not blame you. I only mean that we have to fix this, before anything happens to one of our members.” There was more, but most of it could wait until the pack meeting, Haku voice that he too thought it would be a good idea. Well then, soon, they would call a pack meeting. At the town square. “I think too, we should celebrate, the end of the war... or the coming of winter... or anything. We need something to bring our pack members closer. It seems to me, Mew, Slay and Hanna know each other and the newer members know no one. Have meat ready for them, perhaps build a fire, maybe have Mew play music? I don’t know.” It was just an idea, floating in space before Cer. More than anything she hated feeling disconnected from her pack when so she moved among them everyday. They would remedy that. They would remedy other things. “At the meeting too... we need to speak of properly using our resources... don’t let me forget.” They had much to share with the pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread