momma I'm so afraid
aw-com'mon, don't make me RP with myself!

DaVinci had never believed that he would settle down in the lands his mother ruled over. He'd been gone far too long from the packlife to even try and comprehend just what duties and responsiblities were owed to the pack and rulers. The steele hued hybrid hadn't set paw inside the lands since his runin with Jefferson but there had been one hell of a reason for that. DaVinci had taken to camping out in the old luxury cruiser that Apollo had found shipwrecked upon the lands. His wakeup call the week's past hadn't been one that any man would want dropped upon his doorstep, but he'd received it as it had been delieved and now trailing behind him were the next generation of Sadira children from his own seed.

DaVinci wasn't exactly sure how to explain everything to his mother, he felt horrible having to explain everything to the children, but he had no reason to force the youth to reside in an old broken down ship on the edge of the wastelands when he could submit himself to the life of a pack and once more be under his mother's rule. He paused along the edge of the borders and waited for the two trailing behind him to catch up. DaVinci wasn't for certain how he felt exactly about Rhae having arrived with the two young puppies she called Tyron and Skylar. He couldn't deny that the two were his children and he knew his mother would probably say or atleast awknowledge the same.. his heart was torn to bits though as he thought of Ryan.. unsure of what the mysterious woman would think of the baggage the moody hybrid now came with.

When the two had finally reached their father he smiled weakly at the two and tilted his head back to call for the attention of one of the members. He knew shortly that one of the council members would arrive but for the moment he just need to see another face. He wished that it was Ryan coming out to meet him once more.. but he knew there would probably be nothing but disappointment in the woman's eyes at the entourange that crept behind him.

Messages In This Thread