momma I'm so afraid
DaVinci's eyes stayed on the figures of his two children as Deuce spoke up. His ears flicked back at the mention of their mother as he saw the fire flare in Tyrone's eyes as Skylar just lowered her head to her paws and stared at the ground. He cleared his throat and spoke softly. "Her lifestyle isn't like most here.. and it wouldn't have been easy on them or her attempting to raise them on the port. She stayed with them as long as she could." DaVinci didn't want Deuce to think anything bad of Rhae, she had done the best she could and when that fell through she'd atleast attempted to find their father or the family and home he'd spoken of.. an attempt to give the children a stable life.

When Deuce had explained that Firefly had healed well he sighed softly, "Thank you Deuce.. I know she's still upset with me.. but it was for the best." He noticed as Tyrone glared at him, no clue as to the conversation that the two adults were having as the children seemed to grow restless. He shook his head slightly before his gaze turned back to his newly aquired offspring.

He smiled softly at the children as he explained, "Tyrone, Skylar.. this is Deuce, she rules alongside your grandmother in these lands." He felt foolish explaining everything to them as they just sat there silently but what did he expect. He'd been through a hell of emotions after the stress in his childhood, he just hoped they wouldn't strike out like he'd decided to. His worrysome eyes moved back to Deuce as he gave in and fessed up. "I can't do this alone, and it's not fair to them to be forcedinto being outcasts at this age.." He lowered his eyes as he scowled slightly at his stubborn pride. "We were hoping to join the rest of our family here.."

Messages In This Thread