go and cut me down
[html]

"I'll come and go as I please until Gabriel, the real power here, tells me otherwise." She spat at him, displeased with being called a trespasser. It was simply not true because she was family and Rachias, beyond all thing, knew that. If their mother came waltzing back into the lands, just to hang out a while, she knew that everyone else would welcome her with open arms. The very tips of pristine white fangs gleamed under cream colored lips, which inched up only slightly as she stood facing him. "At least they don't have to bully people to make themselves feel better about themselves." She snorted at him then, shaking her head in a sort disgusted manner.

He approached then and Rachias didn't move, hardly even flinched when he snapped at her. Instead, soft blue eyes cut over to stare into his, hiding the building suspicion that he might actually try to kill her. "Gabby would kick you outta here so fast." Her tone was snide and words confident, despite the fact that she didn't actually know if her older brother would really care or not. "You can try an' get rid of me all you want, I'll only keep comin' back."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread