go and cut me down
[html]

I don' care what Gabby does to me, he spat, childish name flinging from his tongue in a fully disgusted manner. He took the last step, pressing nose firmly and (hopefully) painfully against hers, muzzle wrinkling in hatred, both at the stench on her coat and her resolve that big brother Gabriel would save her ass. The wolves couldn't help her now, and the brother couldn't help her now; it was him and her, two siblings with very different ideas of life and fairness. His eyes, acidic yellow and oh-so cold, bore into her blue ones, but that was all it really took.

He struck. The moment between his lashing out and his seeming calmness was miniscule, and the only thing to make the transition was the cruel note of laughter that spilled from his jaws. He was aiming for her eyes; he didn't care where he hit, but the eyes would be good. She would not die without her version, but she would be entirely helpless to his torturing if she lacked it. His neck twisted to send his jaws at them, teeth flashing to the side, in hopes they may strike their target.

She had to learn that daddy wasn't there for her, nor was their excuse for a mother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread