Animam Sentior
[html]

Sorry for the wait!

500+

“Haku!” The dancing voice was quiet, but the silver tones held her mild surprise. Haku was the last creature Cwmfen nic Graine was excepting to see—then again, she wasn’t really expecting any one in particular. She wondered what he was doing here, but supposed that he could be wondering the same about her. She of course, was here to cleanse in the waters of Nemain (all waters were Nemain’s, for the moon was reflected upon their surface). The spiritual cleansing, she thought, would be appropriate for the discovery of what she was. The whole ritual had been cloven down to a simple bathing, for she was unsure whether the power or eyes of Nemain stretched so far across the oceans. She doubted that they could, but she had bathed regardless, honoring the goddess of her homeland.

Having realized Haku’s presence and also his rank, Cwmfen, whose posture was not elevated even initially, lowered her body to lay upon the cold stone. She flinched, scarcely, as her belly made contact with the gelid surface, but she relaxed upon it soon after. The luperci body was still foreign to the woad-marked female, and she seemed to struggle a bit with the placement of her hind legs. And, after finding a comfortable position for them, she looked bashfully at her paws before returning the white gaze to the Lilium. The mist that swirled lazily about them obscured sections of Haku’s form, making the mood she felt of him more ominous than it should have been. She wondered at his black disposition, but she did not want to pry.

“Yes, I am,” came her reply. Simple and uncomplicated. A small, amicable smile crossed the graceful maw; she seemingly ignored his unwelcoming tone, passing no judgment upon him. In the half-light of the moonlight reflected upon the fog, the woad markings as well as the strange white eyes seemed to glow against the blackness of her coat. The black female was less shy than she could have been, for she had already once before been acquainted with this male. It had been a short greeting at the boarders, but it was a meeting none the less. And this night marked the first reunion with any one of these lands. She did not wonder why that was so; she had kept to herself for much of her time, partially afraid to meet any one new. She laughed admonishingly to herself.

Shivering once, she wondered at his presence. “I must admit that I did not expect your appearance...” The slight lilt of her voice flickered in the air between them. She wondered once more why he had even permitted his presence to be known by her self. “Is there something which I may help you with?” The marked face tilted unconsciously with the voiced question, and her hair was shifted across her face. The frosty orbs peered upon the features of the chocolate male, passing momentarily over the striking, blue eyes. It was as if, with her attainment of this luperci form, she was able to better appreciate the features of this dominant male. She could not help, however, the small, reminding fear that festered within the deep recesses of her mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread