on the corner of nowhere
Sankor hadn't expected to be cornered on the dock by another, and he especially hadn't expected the other to be so hostile towards him. His ears flicked back as he took his paw off the edge of the boat and took a step back. He shook his head and with his ears pinned back he sputtered. "I'm sorry ma'am.. I just haven't seen a boat in a longtime.." He knew it sounded pathedic and weak but hell it was the truth, he'd just wanted to explore the vessel.

Moving back farther away from the craft the male sat back on his haunches, he really didn't know what to do, cornered on a dock by the shifted female who was obviously very angry at him for going near something that seemed.. well, silly to be pissed over. Titling his head to the side he looked at the shifted female and questioned, "I don't mean to sound rude, but it's just a boat?" His voice was a little bit baffled but he had every reason to be, he hadn't realized that he'd overstepped into packlands with the tide that washed out the scent and the constant blowing breeze. The poor chocolate and ebony male was in a tight spot and couldn't figure out for his life just what the lass' problem was.

Messages In This Thread