a blizzard when hot.
Haku's snarls and growls were indicating threats. To Pendzez, threats were a way to keep others safe from harm. When they get all mean and nasty, it isn't something they want to do, but it might be the only way make sure they stay away. However, some do act mean because they actually mean to. They threat anyone that comes near them. Mabye it's the way they are, or they just are thick. Pendzez wouldn't want to call this wolf in front of him thick because he looks like the kind of wolf that you don't want to mess with. Pendzez would need to be cautious.

Then there was a verbal threat. Pendzez didn't get upset. Instead, he took a breath and said calmly, "Ok, sorry for what I did, I mean tresspassing and napping on claimed ground. I'll just leave." Pendzez started to walk away, passing Haku from the left. He walked at least 50 meters away, then he came to a pause. He turned around to Haku, then turned back to the other direction. There was a rush of thoughts going through his mind, then something else. In any case, he stood just looking at... well, nothing. He didn't move another inch forward. He just stood there looking into the forest nearby.

Messages In This Thread