Two of a kind.
[html]

Leland nodded at the male, his tail waving mindlessly behind him. "Well, ya better make this a good tour then, else I grow bored and run off before I can even think of joining!" Of course, Leland knew he was holding out for something else, though he wasn’t sure if it would ever come to fruition. Yet he knew too, Slay was the type of wolf he could joke around with, relax and understand one another. Although they knew each other very little, Leland knew enough that with the male with the husky coat before him there would be no judging. Smiling jovially he padded along side Slay, not really caring where they ended up because no matter what Slay decided to show him, Leland was sure it would be interesting. Of course, most everything was of interest to Leland.

Listening to Slay speak of pack life here, Leland’s mind wandered back to his home. The leaders of the dog pack had always been laid back, at least more so than that of the wolf leader, but that did not seem to be the case in these lands. He had met Iskata and Naniko and both had seemed fairly relaxed and forgiving females. Of course, Iskata had not been in her pack at the time and it had been only him and Naniko, surely they could act different under different circumstances. Still, they were not at all like the leaders he had known before, and Slay’s description of the life in Dahlia de Mai did not match the mental image in Leland’s mind either. His mind continued to wander, comparing then to now and there to here until Slay’s voice broke into his consciousness. "Aye? Fish? Oh yes, fish! I love fish. Actually, sometimes I don’t have the best o’ luck with mah huntin’, but I never mind falling back on fish." A sheepish smile completed his explanation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread