The Forgotten Prince
[html]
In the few quiet moments that followed his own words, Jasper reached for the pillow that he had left on the ground there, taking the time to lift it and wedge it down between his legs and his stomach, keeping his arms close to it as he waited for an answer. It wasn't long before the words came and he frowned just a bit, glancing back over to the empty bed. He supposed that, if Laruku had passed on, someone would have informed everyone else instead of just up and getting rid of his body without a word. "I didn't mean to make anyone sick." He said quietly, despite the fact that he didn't even know for a fact that it was him who caused the whole thing. It seemed to fit though, something else to mess up, just like always.

"I heard voices." He told his father, finally moving his eyes back up to the older male. "I didn't know some of them but some of the others seemed familiar somehow." Maybe he could shed some light on who he had heard in his daze of sickness. The lack of a sense of smell didn't help him to figure any of it out. He didn't even know that Corona had been the one to visit him, the one that he had mistaken for his mother. Somehow, somewhere, he almost hoped that it had been his mother who had come to visit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread