The Forgotten Prince
[html]
In all of his life he had never thought to ask about family aside from siblings. His grandparents had been a subject that had simply never entered his mind. Now that his father brought it up, though, he suddenly wondered what they were like and where they might have been. If they were important, though, wouldn't he have spoken about them? On the other hand, Jasper hadn't learned about Gabriel until the moment that he had met him there on that beach. "I've never heard about him before." Jasper stated quietly, deciding it best to leave that line of communication alone. If Ahren was so inclined then he would talk about it, but Jasper didn't want to make him feel like he needed to. Maybe Corona could tell him some time, if she would take the time to talk to him.

"I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about him." He said again, though it was mostly a comment to himself. Had his siblings ever met him or even his grandmother? Did his mother have family running about that Jasper could cling to if he knew them? Somehow, with the way that Misery seemed, he doubted that they would enjoy his company at all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread