Searching Searching
[html]

::OOC:: Yay a thread and stuff!

Deep eyes transitioned slowly across the lumpy horizon line and Nefertiti slowed to a stop to take it in. Again she was pleased with her decision, though she was curious as too the demeanors of the pack members themselves. What was she walking into? My own kind came the reply and it was not without a hint of dark sarcasm. That's what the Alpha had said to her while her mother whined in the back ground. Such thoughts cast a glare across the sapphire orbs but was quickly shoved away. She had three months devoted to wallowing in her pain and trying to figure out such strange shifting abilities - now was time for something new and ultimately something better. Gee since when did I become such the optimist?

It was the scent that touched her first, the willowing perfume that told of a female. Head turned and quickly located the source of such a smell in the form of a black mass rising, shifting and forming into what was a wolf in their natural form. It was hard to tell that she was a Luperci and yet surely there was no denying she had come to such a widespread colony. Nefertiti's tail immediately began action with a slow wag, her smile slipping across black lips in greeting. It had been a while since she had been around wolves of any kind and she was happy to be in their midsts again.

The wolfess walked up with a dominant posture and Nefertiti's own tail dropped, though still wagging, and her ears flicked back into a more submissive gesture. Blue eyes took in the startling emerald green against deep sable - with various flickering of browns when caught in the bright sunlight. A shell danced on a silver chain around her neck and Nefertiti found it interesting, having never worn jewelry or anything else of the such in her life. "Good day Savina, I'm Nefertiti Amaranth. I'm rather new to Souls and I was actually hoping to seek admittance into your pack, if I could." She offered with a half grin.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread