Searching Searching
[html]

::OOC:: Man I wish I could have posts like that when i was under the weather ^^

Emerald jewels glittered as they took in every part of Nefertiti's form and she knew her scars were under scrutiny. Her face was healing up, just a thin line now, as was her ribs. Her shoulder however with the puncture marks that turned into streaks of torn flesh was still as blazingly obvious as before. A tad disheartening but she would deal with it. She wasn't embarrassed as much as what memories the scars brought that bothered the silver wolf. But honestly there was nothing she could do and she needed to focus now. Her tail wagged harder at the news that Savina gave her - always good to know that they were looking and accepting new wolves. Maybe she would end up with a home.

She nodded quietly and followed Savina into the pack lands and across the border into Crimson Dreams. A small breeze ruffled against her pelt and blue eyes glanced skyward for a moment to enjoy the simple touch of heaven. Nefertiti did as she was told and her ears inched their way back up and her tail relaxed just a tad though not to much changed. A question finally came and the silver wolf gave a gentle sigh for a moment.

"Trying to find a place where I fit in better than I did," She finally admitted with a small grin towards Savina. Nefertiti didn't think she would hide her past, she hadn't done anything wrong in the end.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread