Searching Searching
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Heh, guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it was.

Sleek ebony head nodded knowingly. It hadn't exactly been the main reason for her leaving her birth pack, but it definitely was part of it. Serge disowning her mother and the litter had made the lot of them somewhat outcast. Sure, the pack tolerated them, some even were fairly nice, but they were never truly accepted. Savina had never really known what it had felt like to be a valued member of a pack until she had come here. "I see. I know what you mean. My birth pack was less than warm with me and my kin. What happened with your pack? If you don't mind my asking." She knew this was still sort of an "interview" and she had the right to question Nefertiti, but she was still a caring soul and didn't want to pry where she was not wanted.

Currently they were skirting the edges of Rabbit Lake. It glistened nicely in the light of the autumn sun. The girl still found it hard to believe that in only a short time the water there would become cold and solid with the winter. She had never seen nor experienced an iced over lake, and didn't really know what to expect. "This is Rabbit Lake. Most of it, though not all, lies within our borders. It's a great source of water and it keeps the game supply pretty constant and fresh as well." She came to a halt so her companion could take a better look at their surroundings. If this would soon be her home as well it was best she get to know it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread