Searching Searching
[html]

::OOC::

It seemed that Savina was understanding in that aspect and Nefertiti was rather grateful for it. She hadn't had kindness in over three months now and she was surprised that her communication skills hadn't lost much of anything since she had been forced to leave her pack. It was a bitter thought but she was allowed a bit of reprieve and she took it gladly. Dainty paws, slightly big in their nature, shifted on soft earth as the two females drifted over the lands of Crimson Dreams and the world was like a dream then, a strange piece of heaven. Sunlight floated from the clouds and a gentle breeze blew, causing colors to dance from trees in the distance and over the sparkling water that they were coming closer to.

She was curious to hear that Savina's own pack hadn't been as accepting as well. How strange and she wondered if Savina had problems shifting as well. Was she knew, a Verto as Nefertiti had heard the term used before - or had she been born this way. Nefertiti sighed and glanced at the swaying grasses for a moment. "I have, in all honesty, been a Luperci for almost three months now. When my pack found out about my change they were less than forgiving and drove me away. My brother Horus went missing as well - part of me believes that he's one as well but..." She shook her head, realizing that part didn't really matter. Blue eyes, suddenly sad and distant stared out over the water as Savina explained a bit about the Lake and the land they lived in.

Nefertiti nodded and took it all in quietly, as she did, and surveyed the water. It was a beautiful Lake and Nefertiti would find herself on these shores often if she was accepted like she hoped she was.

Apparition :: Delerium

[/html]

Messages In This Thread