Searching Searching
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sympathetic eyes watched closely as Nefertiti explained what had happened in her old pack. So she hadn't been born a shifter? She found that rather interesting. It was only when she had come to these lands that she found out that wolves without that ability could be given it. Jazper hadn't been born one, and neither had Pilot, and yet they both now had the ability to change their form. There were still many things in the ways of shifting that were unknown to her. Up until these last few months she had never dealt with that part of herself, or dealt with it in others. But in this information it seemed her questions about the scars were most likely answered. They were probably either from the process of becoming a luperci or from when she was driven out. Savina liked to think of herself as a rather good judge of character, and nothing so far lead her to believe that this wolf was a violent or dangerous one.

Triangular jet ears twitched at the mention of Nefertiti's brother, and it was clear that her separation from him was painful. This was something that struck right at the heart of the wolfess and without a second thought she touched her muzzle to Nefertiti's in a comforting gesture. "I am sorry to hear that your pack did that to you. I am also sorry to hear you have been separated from your brother. Back in Italy, my brother went on a journey and when I ended up here I was afraid I'd never see him again." Her accented voice was full of emotion. "The fates were kind to us though, and Ehno came to be here as well. I deeply hope that you and your brother will have such luck." With that she gave the silver girl a gentle lick and looked deep into her sapphire orbs.

After a moment she turned her head in the direction of the mansion. "Over that way is Haven Manor. It's a large human house that many of the members including myself reside in. Would you like to go see it?" She hoped that taking a look around the manor would help lighten the femme's spirits.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread