Searching Searching
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Heart lifted as she saw that that the multi-hued woman was excited about the prospect of the manor. Tail began to wag from side to side. In the short time they had been talking, the two of them had already connected on more than one level, and Savina took that as a very good sign. She had a feeling that Nefertiti would fit in very well to the Crimson Dreams pack. Turning she took off at a brisk walk towards the manor. "It's a very interesting place. I'd never been anywhere near a human building before, much less lived in one before I came here. But it's actually really nice. There are all these little den areas, more than enough for everyone, so we're all near each other. We also have a food cache in the basement. The two other leaders, Naniko and Pilot, have healer training so we are very prepared in case anyone would get injured." All in all, they were a very well prepared pack. They had a fresh water supply, fresh food supply, a place to store extra, and two medics.

As they cleared the trees and walked into the opening where the house was, the Italian female paused to look back at Nefertiti. She wanted to see her reaction to the large structure. "Well, this is it! Haven Manor." Gaze turned back on the building. Back on home. Never in a hundred years did she imagine that she would be calling an abandoned human house home, yet there it was. A happy grin across her face she turned back to Nefertiti. "Now then, let me show you around inside." Deftly she moved up the stairs and nudged the door open, holding it for her guest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread