Searching Searching
[html]
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g124/ ... ntains.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I've been to places never seen

::OOC:: Okay i have tried to reply to this like twenty thousand times and i just can't, so forgive the suckiness -bangs head-

they've never crossed your mind until now

Nefertiti was rather eager to get moving, to see such an abandoned structure that Savina claimed she and her pack lived in. It was an exciting prospect and soon they were moving again. Nefertiti, after having her initial pity party was usually one to get over things quickly - or at least not dwell on them. A waste of energy in her opinion and especially these days, the wolfess could not afford such a thing. Savina gave a wild wag of her tail and started a brisk trot and Nefertiti picked up the pace. She was hopeful. Savina had been more than kind, more than understanding and she hoped the rest of the pack would be too.

Nefertiti wasn't sure how new the pack was, but they sounded well prepared and well on their way to becoming a strong pack. She would be sure to pull her weight and more, she knew how packs worked and Luperci packs would be no different - even better she hoped. Blue eyes were pulled upwards as they cleared trees and the manor made itself known. Her eyes went wide at the sheer enormity and beauty of the place. Though abandoned by humans for a long while, they had taken care of the place.

Savina moved forward to show her around and Nefertiti followed with a slightly agape mouth. Smells washed over her nose and the silver wolf took them in with a deep sigh. A smile twisted its way up and her tail wagged in excitement.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread