Searching Searching
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Hehe, no worries. Happens to all of us from time to time. I'm just gonna PP Savina showing her around the house super fast and then ask her if she still wants to join. That way we can wrap this up in the next couple posts and you'll be good to go! Smile

Savina couldn't help but grin at the look of awe that crossed Nefertiti's features. It was a very similar reaction to what she herself had had when she first set eyes on the great structure. She had been a simple country wolf, so coming face to face with such a huge building was most definitely awe-inspiring. Perhaps the silver wolfess had a similar "humble" background. It also warmed her heart to see the excitement clear in her body language as she entered the house. Sure, the second-in-command was a loving and compassionate soul, no one would argue that point, but she already felt a deep caring growing for the newcomer.

Slender form followed Nefertiti through the door and walked ahead to take the lead for the tour. "This open space is where some come to laz' about. This is also usually where we bring injured wolves for Naniko to heal. Those doors off to the side are rooms, and up the stairs are more. Each of them has a bed or some furs and blankets to use for sleeping purposes." Her head nodded up towards the second level of the mansion. Then she motioned for Nefertiti to follow her through the kitchen door. "This is the kitchen. As far as I know it hasn't had much use, but it's here if we need it. And down through that door is the cellar where we keep our food stores." Savina went and nosed open the small door and the smells of preserved meat wafted up through the opening. "We try to keep the cache as full as possible. Our Commander had a litter of pups not too long ago and they're just about at that age where they'll start to eat meat, so we need plenty on hand." That said she lead them back out into the large open area and took a seat in front of the door to her room.

The warm smile was still on her face and her eyes held their usual happy glint. "Well Nefertiti, I think that you would make a great addition to our pack. If you've liked what you've seen I'd like to officially offer you a spot in our family." She wanted to emphasize that word "family", because that's what they really were. The femme waited anxiously for her companion's response.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread