Searching Searching
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Yaaay! Big Grin

The sable wolfess couldn't help but let Nefertiti's excitement bubble over onto herself as well. This may have been a rather unconventional acceptance process, but the two-year-old was new to this whole thing. Not only that, but this wolf had been pleasant from the very beginning. Savina didn't feel any bad vibes from her, and honestly that had been good enough for her. They had connected on many levels. She knew that the female would fit into Crimson Dreams perfectly.

As the official invitation was issued, she was overjoyed to see Nefertiti's tail go wild. Her own bushy extremity began to wag happily in response, eyes gleaming in the joy of the moment. "Well I'd love to have you as a part of our family." Her grin was wide and even showed some of her ivory teeth. "You're welcome to pick any of the vacant rooms in here as your own, or to make your own den outside. The choice is entirely up to you. Many of us live in here, but our Commander and her mate have a den not too far away. You are free to move about the lands as you wish. If you ever need to find me, my room is right here behind me." Rising again to her feet she gently rested the side of her head against her new packmate's. "Welcome home."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread