Searching Searching
[html]
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g124/ ... ntable.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
i prowl the earth for ages and ages

RAWR! -forces self to post- stop being lazy you!

until i can find what I am looking for...

There weren't a lot of words to accurately describe the relief and happiness that Nefertiti felt when Savina smiled at her, and she found herself welcome with a new home and a new family. She missed her old family yes, but that was part of her old life, her defunct world. This was new, this was real and proper and exciting. Her tail wagged happily at the very prospect of a new home and her blue eyes shone happily Savina's direction. Her mind was already trailing about where she was going to stay - living in here would be something new entirely but she had only been a Luperci for three months. Maybe she should stay outside first.

She felt it overcome her when Savina pressed her head against hers. "Thank - oh no..." She hissed and felt herself shake. She could feel the change come on, again when she didn't want it too and Nefertiti felt her gut wrench in fear and apprehension. She needed to calm down and took a couple deep breaths, pushing herself backwards where she had more room. She felt her nape begin to itch as the hair grew longer, shaggier and the muscles and joints pop accordingly. It was slow, with the lack of self control that Nefertiti possessed and she had yet to be able to guess what form her body was deciding to take on.

She gave Savina an apologetic look before she closed her eyes and tried to focus on making this as smooth as possible, trying to remain calm.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread