Searching Searching
[html]
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g124/ ... ntable.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
i prowl the earth for ages and ages

lol

until i can find what I am looking for...

It didn't hurt to much, it was just a strange sensation. She could feel everything shift slowly back and forth, re-arranging and elongating but it was almost an out of body experience. Except she was very much a part of this strange transition and she couldn't say she appreciated it very much. Sapphire orbs caught Savina backing up to watch, and she saw the own panic on her face. That made it worse - was something wrong, was she shifting wrong? No, breathe.

For some reason or another Nefertiti always found herself growing calm when she thought about Horus. She couldn't explain it, it was something she had discovered in the woods during one of her episodes. And she held on to that strange calming affect and tried to remember her brother's face. It was difficult, she hadn't seen him in so long but gold eyes was always so dominent. He had a white face too, strong and overbearing and a pang of sadness washed over her. She missed him. Focus!

She heard Savina's words and wanted to say that she didn't even want to shift, much less focus on a form that she wanted. Her body kind of took the liberty of doing whatever it so pleased. But at that moment her muzzle stretched out. Alright, time to see if she could actually control this process. Might as well go all the way and focused on becoming Optime.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread